Why choose Coretech® shorts?
Patented Coretech® shorts speeds up post pregnancy recovery of the following;
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM).
- C-section or perineal trauma.
- Increase stability and mobility.
- Regaining your pre-baby body shape
If you have osteitis pubis, groin, hip or hamstring injury, or a related condition caused by pelvic instability you will benefit from these Coretech® shorts. Supacore has been registered and listed as a medical device in the European Union and with the Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia. Coretech® shorts have been approved and are endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
PLEASE NOTE : OUR POST PARTUM RANGE OF SHORTS AND LEGGINGS ARE NOT SUITABLE TO BE WORN DURING PREGNANCY. OUR PREGNANCY SHORTS ARE DESIGNED TO WEAR DURING PREGNANCY.
Why are Coretech® shorts different to other compression shorts?
- Patented waistband technology built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt to provide compression to the pelvis and core.
- Medical grade compression level ensuring improved blood flow to the muscles.
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process.
- Ribtech® body mapped ribbing over glutes , hamstring, hip ,tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology)
- Last longer. Seamless knit provides less seams resulting in less wear and tear and no fraying. Quality tested up to 100 washes.
Level of Compression
High/Firm medical grade compression 25 mmhg
"I’ve been wearing the Supacore Coretech during and after runs and I really like them. I had a caesarean three months ago and I’ve been really careful when running, and the Coretech leggings provide compression and support to my lower abdomen, hips and pelvis. I don’t pull up sore afterwards. My husband is a physiotherapist and has already started recommending them to clients, especially women runners with some pelvic instability. Thanks so much for bringing the range to my attention."
Laura, runner, mother, public affairs executive
"I was having lower back issues with pelvic instability post natal so I thought I would give these a go. I was very happy with the support they gave my back and pleasantly surprised with the instant relief they gave my back and legs! I found myself standing in the kitchen doing my usual meal prep without the tired legs I usually get after standing in the one spot for a while."
Fran, athlete, mother
"Thank you for a wonderful product.My brother bought this for my birthday and it has helped me so much with my postpartum training. I was in constant pain but now can training 3 times a week with out any bad after effects.My cousin in Scotland is also interested as she has also has pelvic and groin issues. I will send them all to you...great to see such wonderful local product."
Julie, runner, mother, journalist
When should you wear them for best benefit?
You should wear Supacore Coretech ® shorts during training and competition, and post-training for anywhere between 2 - 24 hours.
For new Mothers as soon as you feel able post-delivery. Due to the medical grade compression level It may take a few days to feel fully comfortable.
Who uses Coretech?
Our biggest customers are new Mothers (post-partum) who want to recover quickly.They tend to use the product well past the birth giving them support and recovery on an ongoing basis.Female athletes with groin, osteitis pubis, lower back pain and pelvic instability are number 2 in our sales.