Why you need these patented Coretech® leggings.
If you have osteitis pubis, groin injury, hamstring injury, or if you are a new Mother wanting to speed up post pregnancy recovery;
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)?
- C-section or perineal trauma?
- Increase stability and mobility
Registered and listed as a medical device in the European Union and Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia. You may be eligible for a Private Health Fund Rebate. Please check individual's fund for eligibility and specific requirements.
I’ve been wearing the Supacore Coretech during and after runs and I really like them. I had a caesarean three months ago and I’ve been really careful when running, and the Coretech leggings provide compression and support to my lower abdomen, hips and pelvis. I don’t pull up sore afterwards. My husband is a physiotherapist and has already started recommending them to clients, especially women runners with some pelvic instability. Thanks so much for bringing the range to my attention.
Laura Hill, Public Affairs Executive - Runner/Mother
Why are Coretech® leggings different to other leggings?
- Patented waistband technology -built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt
- Medical grade compression level
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process
- Ribtech® - tightly grouped “spring like” ribbing body mapped over glutes , hamstring, hip and tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology).
- Last longer – seamless knit provides less seams which less wear and tear is – no fraying
- I was having lower back issues so I thought I would give these a go. I was very happy with the support they gave my back and pleasantly surprised with the instant relief they gave my legs! I found myself standing in the kitchen doing my usual meal prep without the tired legs I usually get after standing in the one spot for a while.
- Fran - athlete
Thank you for a wonderful product.My brother bought this for my birthday and it has helped me so much with my training. Iwas in constant pain but now can training 3 times a week with out any bad aftereffects.My cousin in Scotland is also interested as she has also had pelvic issues. I will sedn them all to you...great to see such wonderful local product.
Julie Bowden- Runner- Mother-Journalist
When should you wear them for best benefit?
Supacore Coretech® leggings can be worn duing training and competition, and then post-training and competition for anywhere between 2 -24 hours.
For new Mothers as soon as you feel able post-delivery. It may take a few days to feel fully comfortable.
Who uses Coretech®?
In our experience athletes who play sports which involve twisting, turning, kicking, and a sudden change of pace and new Mothers ( post-partum) who want to recover quickly.
As a hockey player I have been troubled with a groin strain for 16 months. A friend recommended your product and I bought it as a trial having tried everything else.
I was considering surgery. Having work it for 32 months I think I have fully recovered. Seems magical but I am training again .. back on the park...wonderful...thank you thank you.
I am a strong supporter of your brand..keep up the great work
by the way your after sales service is equally good
Jen Evans. Hockey player Sydney
All Supacore products are backed by our 100 days worry free/no questions asked returns policy.
Level of Compression