Supacore Coretech Compression running shorts and leggings are classified as a medical device that uses body mapping with graduated compression to replicate the body's own deep stability system and provide targeted compressive throughout the pelvis, core and lower body.
The pelvis plays a critical role in running mechanics. It acts as a bridge between the upper and lower body, transferring forces from the legs to the trunk and arms. A stable and aligned pelvis can help runners to transfer these forces more efficiently, resulting in a more powerful and efficient stride.
The pelvic muscles also play a role in maintaining pelvic stability. The pelvic floor muscles help to support the pelvic organs and stabilize the pelvis during movement. Weakness or dysfunction of the pelvic floor muscles can lead to a variety of problems, including incontinence, pelvic pain, and reduced athletic performance.
- Improved blood flow: The compression helps to push blood back up the legs, which can help to reduce swelling and improve circulation. This can help to reduce pain and discomfort in the legs and pelvis.
- Reduced muscle fatigue: The compression helps to reduce muscle fatigue by reducing lactic acid build-up. This can help you to feel more energized and less tired.
- Improved posture: The compression can help to improve posture by providing support to the spine. This can help to reduce pain and discomfort in the back and neck.
- Increased comfort: The compression can help to increase comfort by reducing chafing and rubbing. This can help you to feel more comfortable and relaxed.
- Reduced pelvic floor pressure: The compression can help to reduce pelvic floor pressure by providing support to the pelvic floor muscles. This can help to reduce pain and discomfort in the pelvis and abdomen.
- Increased core stability: The compression can help to increase core stability by providing support to the core muscles. This can help to improve posture and reduce pain.