The only seamless technology that can improve core stability, prevent injuries and promote recovery.
- Post exercise recovery
- Post natal recovery
- Hip, groin, hamstring and core muscles injury prevention & recovery
The CORETECH™ range uses body mapping engineering to replicate the body’s own deep stability system and provide optimal placement of external compressive forces throughout the pelvis and core.
||Patented Coretech technology: Assists with hamstring, lower back and groin/overuse injury recovery and improves core support and stability.
|Body-mapping compression: Focused support of major muscle groups, resulting in less muscle soreness and soft tissue damage.
|Seamless: Our seamlessly knitted compression ensures a comfortable and versatile fit that can be worn in any situation under any uniform or training kit.
|Ribtech®: Mimics kinesiology-taping techniques and provides a gentle massage whilst the body is in motion.
- Garment will retain it compression and shape even after 300 washes.
- Fade resistant - colour will remain for the life time of the garment.
- Anti pilling for the life of the garment.
- Medical Grade Compression.
Post Natal Support
The CORETECH™ Compression shorts can help:
- Reduce pain and increases pelvic/back support
- Regain your pre-baby body shape faster
- Apply consistent medical grade compression to C-section or perineal wound areas
- Increase mobility and pelvic muscle function
- Support related pelvic floor dysfunction (SPFD)
- Reduce urinary incontinence post delivery
- Provide superior comfort using seamless knit engineering
Injury and Training Recovery
In addition to the generic compression benefits including, improved circulation, reduced muscle oscillation, enhanced recovery following strenuous exercise, and reduced effects of delayed muscle soreness, the CORETECH™ shorts actively encourage blood flow to key areas which minimise the risk of groin, adductor and hamstring injuries and help's promote recovery after training. They will also assist the body and help to accelerate the rehabilitation from injuries including:
- Osteitis pubis
- Hamstring injury
- Gilmore's Groin
- Groin Disruption
- Inguinal Disruption
- Sportsman's Groin
- Sportsman's Hernia
- Athletic Pubalgia
- Adductor Muscles strain
- Pubic Symphysis Support
- Hockey hernia
- Hockey groin
Usually injury occurs during sports which involve twisting, turning, kicking, and change of pace. CORETECH™, will be of benefit during but not exclusively to the following sporting activities:
- Football (All codes)
- Racket Sports (Tennis, Squash)
- Skiing and Snowboarding
Level of Compression
Free Returns Policy
You really have nothing to lose. All orders are backed with a 100 day FREE returns policy.