The model weighs 54 KGs and is 168 cm tall and is wearing a small.
Approved and endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
Your private health insurer in Australia should provide a rebate if you purchase these shorts.
Why you need these patented Coretech® shorts?
- Recovery from groin pain - straining of muscles ,ligaments or tendons
- Recovery from hamstring injury and prevention of reinjury.
- Recovery from osteitis pubis
- Recovery from hip injury
For new Mothers;
- speed up post pregnancy recovery;
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)
- C-section or perineal trauma
- Increase stability and mobility
- regain your pre baby body shape
PLEASE NOTE : OUR POST PARTUM RANGE OF SHORTS AND LEGGINGS ARE NOT SUITABLE TO BE WORN DURING PREGNANCY. OUR PREGNANCY SHORTS ARE DESIGNED TO WEAR DURING PREGNANCY.
Registered and listed as a medical device in the European Union and Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia.
Why are Coretech® shorts considered no 1 and different to other shorts?
- Patented waistband technology -built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt
- Medical grade compression level
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process
- Ribtech® - tightly grouped “spring like” ribbing body mapped over glutes , hamstring, hip and tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology).
- Last longer – seamless knit provides less seams which less wear and tear is – no fraying
Thank you for a wonderful product.My brother bought this for my birthday and it has helped me so much with my training. Iwas in constant pain but now can training 3 times a week with out any bad aftereffects.
My cousin in Scotland is also interested as she has also had pelvic issues. I will sedn them all to you...great to see such wonderful local product.
Julie Bowden- Runner- Mother-Journalist
When should you wear them for best benefit?
Supacore Coretech® shorts should be worn both during training and competition, and then post-training and competition for anywhere between 2 -24 hours.
For new Mothers as soon as you feel able post-delivery. It may take a few days to feel fully comfortable.
I’ve been wearing the Supacore Coretech shorts during and after runs and I really like them. I had a caesarean three months ago and I’ve been really careful when running, and the Supashorts provide additional compression and support to my lower abdomen, hips and pelvis. I don’t pull up sore afterwards. My husband is a physiotherapist and has already started recommending them to clients, especially women runners with some pelvic instability. Thanks so much for bringing the range to my attention.
Laura Hill, Public Affairs Executive - Runner/Mother
Who uses Coretech®?
In our experience athletes who play sports which involve twisting, turning, kicking, and a sudden change of pace and new Mothers ( post-partum) who want to recover quickly.
As a hockey player I have been troubled with a groin strain for 16 months. A friend recommended your product and I bought it as a trial having tried everything else.
I was considering surgery. Having work it for 32 months I think I have fully recovered. Seems magical but I am training again .. back on the park...wonderful...thank you thank you.
I am a strong supporter of your brand..keep up the great work
by the way your after sales service is equally good
Jen Evans. Hockey player Sydney
All Supacore products are backed by our 100 days worry free/no questions asked returns policy.